October 16, 2008

First Post

So I got inspired to start my own blog after lurking x43x's amazing blog for a while. His is dedicated mostly to 90's hardcore and is extremely well written. Check it out when you have a chance. I guess my reasoning behind starting one was because I wanted an outlet for my own opinions and random thoughts that are stuffed in my head. I also wanted to be able to share music with others that I thought was worthwile.

Whether anyone cares at all what I have to say is really of no concern to me. I need an outlet for myself and want to be able to translate my thoughts onto paper (or rather, the computer screen). And with that being said, I have no idea if this will be updated on a regular basis. Things in my life are constantly changing and time is always flying by. Hopefully, I can make a concerted effort to stay on top of this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds nice, but there's just the first post...

Good luck for your blog!!